[asterisk-users] asterisk + openBTS

Thomas Tsou ttsou at vt.edu
Thu Aug 19 14:09:04 CDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM, equis software
<equissoftware at gmail.com> wrote:
> May be he was David Burguess, another founder is Harvind Samra ...
> Do you know about any Equipment working?

The primary piece of equipment consists of the USRP made by Ettus
Research along with driver support provided through GNU Radio. No
other equipment is publicly supported at this time, though I would
expect that to change in the future as there are other capable devices
that exist.

The upcoming weeks are an exciting time for OpenBTS as David Burgess,
Harvind and others setup their test network at Burning Man.

http://pagalegba2010.wikispaces.com/PublicInformation

  Thomas