[asterisk-users] AstriCon approaches: Innovation Awards, your attendance wanted!

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Thu Aug 19 10:58:12 CDT 2010

Just a reminder: AstriCon is coming up in October in Washington, DC (http://www.astricon.net/
) and we're looking forward to seeing you there!

We're getting to the deadline for Innovation Awards for this year.
What's an Innovation Award?  The Innovation Award is designed to
recognize developers, customers and partners for outstanding
achievements that are improving business processes, overcoming
technology challenges and enhancing the company's bottom line.  Digium
picks five different categories in which certain projects or companies
have excelled in the last year creating amazing things with Asterisk.
The awards are presented at AstriCon.

If you think you're doing something great with Asterisk, send it in!
It's a great opportunity to be recognized as a leader in Asterisk
development, implementation, and innovation.  August 1 is the deadline.

More details here -  http://www.digium.com/en/company/awards/innovation.php

Send your Innovation Award proposal to Julie Webb (jwebb at digium.com)
for inclusion.

AstriCon in general:
  I'll take this opportunity to ask everyone again to get your
reservations in for AstriCon this year!  We're looking forward to a
really good show, in a city slightly less oven-like than the past
three years.  The conference has a fantastic line-up of speakers and
as always, offers the opportunity to talk with people in an informal
setting about their real-world experiences with Asterisk, VoIP,
different hardware, methods of implementation, and make all sorts of
connections that you just can't get without meeting face-to-face.
Washington DC is convenient from Europe, with direct flights to IAD
(Dulles), DCA (Reagan International), and BWI (Baltimore Washington)
airports from most major European and South American cities.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/