[asterisk-users] CDR variables

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:25:37 CDT 2010

Ow...

I have =no commented, so I guess =yes is default??
; Normally, CDR's are not closed out until after all extensions are finished
; executing.  By enabling this option, the CDR will be ended before
executing
; the "h" extension so that CDR values such as "end" and "billsec" may be
; retrieved inside of of this extension.
;endbeforehexten=no

So if I uncomment that, I will be able to use billsec in h exten... right?

Thanks Danny!