[asterisk-users] MySQL Connect problem...

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 02:11:18 CDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Geraint Lee <geraint at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is what I ended up doing, working fine now.
> Cheers
>
> On 18 August 2010 08:52, Nasir Iqbal <nasir at ictinnovations.com> wrote:
>>
>> Avoid to use MySQL dialplan application, instead write an AGI script for
>> this purpose

LOL, I hate to say this but writing an AGI script just adds yet
another application layer to your total solution. OP, if you'd like to
figure out WHY that was happening instead of abandoning the ship, I'd
be glad to work with you to discover the cause. I've been using the
MySQL Addon since the early days of ViaTalk back when 1.4 was still
trunk code and the ARA was considered VERY experimental. I've never
come across a problem with it that I couldn't figure out within a day
so long as I stepped back and worked the "logical path" model of
problem solving...

Drop me a line, I think that I can figure it out within 20 questions
and maybe a peek at a log ;-)

Slainte,
Sherwood McGowan