[asterisk-users] Realtime Context

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 07:50:19 CDT 2010

Thanks for the details. I Agreed you know what you are doing. As for doing
it more elegantly, it is not possible to do a fruitful discussion without
knowing all the details of how your dialplan works, neither is this the goal
here. But I offer similar hosted PBX service, just use one context for all
the companies, use various logics in the dialplan to differentiate between
the tenants, their updates, new inserts etc., and never needed to do any
reload. I identify tenant by their account ids and one context works for
all. CDRs are perfectly fine, billing is even great and automated. If fact I
have developed/programmed three multi-tenant solutions for far, including
one for a busy client, and used the same logic. They all work perfectly
fine. That was why I wondered why you needed reloads. But you must be doing
something which genuinely requires a reload, not saying that you are not
doing it right.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com