[asterisk-users] Realtime Context

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:09:18 CDT 2010

The whole point of using real-time, as the word 'real' says, is to avoid the
reloads. If one is ok with the reloads, then why bother with real-time at
all.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-08-17 10:50 AM, "Ishfaq Malik" <ish at pack-net.co.uk> wrote:

 We use a script on a cron which runs from a table/queue that only has an
entry placed in it if a new context is added.

If that is the case the script writes a new extenions.conf generating all
the contexts and switch statements by doing a distinct select of contexts in
the table. It also executed the dialplan reload after the new conf file had
been generated.

If your shell scripting isn't up to much I can give you an example

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik
Software Developer