[asterisk-users] dial_exec_full problems with TDM400

Jason Morgan jason.morgan at vpnsolutions.uk.com
Tue Aug 17 04:36:27 CDT 2010

Hi AJ,

Surely this is a really bad bug if unconnected SIP devices ( a very likely
occurance ) can take out trunk lines.

Anyway what you say is true, there are several sip phones defined and not
all are physically present all the time.

I'll remove definitions of all sip phones for a while and see what that
does.

Cheers,
Jason.