[asterisk-users] 4 Port FXO interface

Krishna Sumanth Chava kschava at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 08:01:05 CDT 2010

Hi Eric,

Wondering if this is something you would like to Try.

V114 from Positron Telecom, which supports 4 FXO ports and 1 FXS port. It
has asterisk on the card, which would mean you do not need a PC and can
install this card as a PCI card on an existing system/server.

They also offer an appliance option G124.

Check out this website. www.positrontelecom.com

Cheers
Krishna