[asterisk-users] installing with yum

Albert Bonomo apeto2104 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:08:38 CDT 2010

Hi, I'm trying to install Asterisk with yum.
I have followed the instructions on http://www.asterisk.org/downloads/yum
I discovered that the repositories that describe there, don't exist.
So thar running yum install asterisk16 won't install al all.
Some guy from Fedora mailing list suggested me to run

yun install asterisk

It worked great! ( I had to remove the repositories added before, as
instructed in http://www.asterisk.org/downloads/yum )
The problem is that no examples nor sounds where installed.
I'm afraid something else is missing and Astrisk won't work properly.

Can anybody advice me on how to install the rest of the Asterisk ?
add-ons and other stuff ?
Thanks
Alberto.

--
@apetob at Tweeter

Those who understand binary and those who don't