[asterisk-users] OT: UK PPP certification -- what is it?

Faris Raouf asterisk at raouf.net
Fri Aug 13 06:46:51 CDT 2010

They mean PhonePayPlus (formerly ICSTIS). www.phonepayplus.org.uk

I am not aware of them certifying particular phone systems. Rather, they
impose certain requirements and obligations on the service provider
depending on the nature of the service being provided and the number range
it is provided on.

But maybe more stringent regulations and phone system certification does
apply to certain types of service which I've never had to deal with - adult
stuff, for example - so I'd give them a call if you can't find the info on
their website.

Faris.

PPP