[asterisk-users] billsec exceeds duration on some calls

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 03:59:28 CDT 2010

Hi

I'm having a problem with Asterisk 1.6.2.9 with the MySQL cdr addon.

With some calls, the value in the `billsec` field in the CDR is exceeding the
value in the `duration` field.

I didn't think this was supposed to happen?  Our old installation  (some
ancient version, sorry not available)  always had `billsec` <= `duration`.

The problem does not seem to be evenly distributed among extensions.

If you need any additional information, please let me know.

--
AJS