[asterisk-users] asterisk compatible cards?

Daniel Petre daniel.petre at pitesti.rcs-rds.ro
Tue Aug 10 03:14:28 CDT 2010

hello all,
for my home purpose, i found nothing in my budget in romania, very
limited options, so i turned to ebay where i found two cards in the 25
usd price range:

a voxzone x100p and a infomatrix x100p, their descriptions from ebay:

voxzone x100p:

"* Universal Voxzone X100P FXO PCI for DigiumTM Asterisk
    * Works with Official Asterisk Zaptel Driver
    * Connects Asterisk Box to PSTN
    * No Echo issues compared to MD3200
    * Support via www.voxzone.com/forum/
    * Original DAA Chipsets with Caller ID
    * Low profile bracket is available on request"

infomatrix x100p (a2 and b2) :

"#
InfoMatrix ™ X100P(A2), Intel Chipset, 2nd Generation, PCI, Single FXO
port ,
#
Guarantied Caller ID/Redirection, Call transfer, Ring and Remote hang up
detected
# Support and work with Mutiple Protocols: SIP, IAX, H.323, MGCP,
Skinny/SCCP...
# Support Global codecs for all countries to use: G711, G726, G723.1,
G729A, GSM....
# Fully tested to support the Asterisk and its appliance, all PC
systems(old, new)
# 100% compatible with Digium WildCard X100P, X101P card and more
features."

anyone has any idea which one should i buy? i intend to use it in a SFF
dell computer with one pci port (its pretty tight to the PSU wall but i
hope it will fit.. any interference because of that?)

thanks!