[asterisk-users] speciality of SIPp and SER(Sip Express Router)

Faisal Hanif faisal at vopium.com
Tue Aug 10 01:52:59 CDT 2010

  Hi,

SER is a carrier grade SIP Server/Proxy and used in large scale SIP
networks like Verizon. It can do lot of functionality SIP registration,
call routing, load-balancing. Normally i is used for clustering of
billing servers.

SIPp is a software which can generate dummy voice calls to test any VoIP
platform.

Regards,

Faisal Hanif
/VoIP Manager