[asterisk-users] How to track a call result originated from originate AMI command

thiyagu venkatesan thiyagu.voip at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 08:10:32 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I want to track a call that is originated using originate AMI command
through AstManProxy server.

I m using AstManProxy server and I developed an AstManProxy client.
By using my AstManClient program I can able to login AstManProxy server.

Now I can able to issue/send originate command to generate a call but I m
very confuse that I cannot able to track my
call.

The AMI events were very confusing and I m getting various events with
different uniqueid value.
For a single call I m getting events with four or five uniqueid.
I also filtered using specific channel but also I m getting events with
different uniqueid.

How can I find the below status for the call generated using originate
command through AMI events,
1. Answer
2. No Answer
3. Busy