[asterisk-users] OT: Grandstream GXV3140

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Aug 6 12:16:36 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Do any of you have these phones ? How have you found it ? Are you
> > using them over WiFi or hard wired ? Does it play nicely with
> > Asterisk ?
> >
> > Need to replace my Snom M3s and this phone maybe a contender.
>
> Full of bugs. Stay away. Vendors have started dropping this phone. I
> use them personally when traveling (to talk to my baby girl), but as a
> commercial product this phone is AWFUL.

Oh, that is very disappointing indeed; especially some of the others bits I read on the net :( Desperately trying to find a new phone that will support:

* Centralised management and deployment
* OpenVPN
* Asterisk support

The company I work for have got very despondent with Snom and their lack of support.
--
Thanks, Phil