[asterisk-users] Femtocell to VoIP?

info at meetmecall.nl info at meetmecall.nl
Wed Aug 4 18:31:56 CDT 2010

I have done an OpenBTS research and try project and OpenBTS is working
great. A complete set to roll out OpenBTS is not cheap but as far as I
know all femtocell kind of solutions need serious investments and
OpenBTS seems to be  the cheapest among them. Asterisk is actually one
of the lego pieces  the OpenBTS solution is made of.