[asterisk-users] can't write to queues_additional.conf

Tino tino at sparksupport.com
Wed Aug 4 07:59:10 CDT 2010

Hello,

In my Asterisk server when i try to set the value for the queue option "Skip
Busy Agents" in Freepbx GUI it is not being written into the backend file
queues_additional.conf. As a result sometimes agents in queue gets calls
when they are already busy with another call. So i set "ringinuse=no" option
manually from backend. Is it bug ? Is there any fix for this?. I am
providing the details of version of asterisk and freepbx.

Asterisk : Asterisk 1.4.33.1

FreePBX version : 2.7.0.5
queue Module version : 2.5.4.8