[asterisk-users] What do you use for Invoicing?

adamk at 3a.hu adamk at 3a.hu
Tue Aug 3 01:29:38 CDT 2010

Hi,

On 08-02-2010 20:55, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> I generated invoices with PHP code - it uses a LaTeX template which it
> fills in the gaps, then feeds it through LaTeX and dvi2pdf to generate
> PDFs.
>
> Bit of a geek solution though.

well, then i must be a geek too, because i also decided to throw some
php code together to generate PDFs from sql.  It was just quicker this
way rather than looking and trying a buch of other software.  I'm not
sure how other (real) softwares work but since then i'm not spending
even a minute with invoices, it's all in crontab.

regards
adam