[asterisk-users] What do you use for Invoicing?

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Mon Aug 2 13:39:51 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 14:26 -0400, bruce bruce wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>

> Sorry, if it's not directly related to Asterisk. Some of people on
> this list might have PBX deployed for their clients. What software do
> you use to invoice them so the invoice looks like a proper telecom
> invoice maybe?
>

> Prefer:
> -opensource with Windows binary available.
> -able to create .pdf invoices rather than printable ones.

Its partially open source (you get the source to everything but the
financial routines), and it runs on Unix rather than Windows, though you
do have a web interface.  Checkout BillMax: www.billmax.com

They have some extensions that create PDF invoices in "telecom" style.
Its pretty powerful otherwise for doing any kind of recurring billing.

I wrote the initial version, but I am not associated with the company
anymore.