[asterisk-users] Stupid Macro question

unserossi at aol.com unserossi at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 12:16:20 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I have

exten =>_X.,1,Macro(dundi-priv,${EXTEN})

exten => _X.,2,DIAL(CAPI/contr1/${EXTEN})

Now my problem is, thatafter hanging up a call, the call is instantly re-established using theh-extension which is almost a loop.

I am sure this is astupid question, but what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for advice

Oliver
This might fix you up
exten =>_X.,1,Macro(dundi-priv,${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,2,DIAL(CAPI/contr1/${EXTEN})
exten => _x_NOANSWER,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1}) ;

This way the Zap callonly occurs on a DUNDI noanswer.

--

Thanks, but that is not the problem, DUNDi is answering and is forwarding the call to the remote box.
That works fine.