[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Patton

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 30 11:52:46 CDT 2010

Hi!

> This clears all my doubts, is not my configuration problem.

As I said, you could think about creating 4 different SIP gateways on the
Patton with 4 differing SIP ports. I don't know if the Patton will handle
4 gateways - but it might.

> We have 4 trunk and 4 company in our office, I was testing FOP and I
> would want to show the occupied trunks for inbound and outbound calls for
> single company.

Alternatives are:
- use GROUP() and GROUP_COUNT in the dialplan
- use DEVICE_STATE in the dialplan

This includes a lenghty example on how to monitor a BRI trunk:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+func+device_State

Philipp