[asterisk-users] B400P card crashes conncection

Peter Gelencser peter.gelencser at gov-info.hu
Fri Apr 30 10:18:39 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have a B400P BRI card with point-to-point connection (signalling:
bri_cpe) with this dmesg: http://pastebin.com/sXrRt1yM

When i restart asterisk server, the card cannot connect to the telco,
the control led flashes red. If I unplug the cable between the ISDN nt
and the card and wait 40 sec, the card can connect and works properly.
The telco says the asterisk crashes the connection with the telco, when
I let the NT reconnect, the card connects properly.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? Thanks for any help in
advance.

Best regards,
Peter Gelencser