[asterisk-users] Issue with (pattern) matching extension

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Apr 30 10:17:19 CDT 2010

Andrew Latham wrote:
> Are you guys talking about the Asterisk Cookbook....  Because that
> could be released in the next 20 years at this point...

The Asterisk Cookbook probably won't ever be released unless someone else wants
to step up and start it. We (as in the authors of Asterisk: TFoT) had some
discussions about doing the book, but it was released as a real book before we
actually signed a contract, and we have since gotten to busy to start a new book
from scratch.

However, if someone wants to write a book, I'm sure O'Reilly would be happy to
hear from you about picking it up and running with it.

Leif.