[asterisk-users] Asterisk stopping for no reason

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:59:57 CDT 2010

Hi,
please always add asterisk version to your query.

I managed to run internet radio (that streams MP3) within asterisk.
Minor change is nescesarry to make it work with random MP3s.

My Dialplan:
exten => _X.,n,Answer()
exten => _X.,n,MP3Player(http://stream.m-1.fm/m1/mp3)

$ cat /usr/bin/mpg123

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/wget -q -O - $1 | /usr/bin/madplay -Q -z -o raw:- --mono -R
8000 -a -6 -

You should change the WGET part to something that better suits your needs.

Tested on asterisk 1.4.27