[asterisk-users] Friday 12 Noon EDT: Media5fone Mobile SIP Client Symbian S60 & iPhone

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:10:35 CDT 2010

Hi,

If I was going to post this as an iPhone-only SIP client, I'd expect
loud booing and hissing, but Media5 mobile SIP client is available for
the Symbian S60 platform, too, or will be shortly. Interested? To join
us and hear  about Media5 form Pascal Dore, see http://vuc.me

Speaking of mobile, if any of you know the people who are developing
the SIP client for Android, we'd love to hear from them ASAP. Our
SMS/Voicemail line is +1 (518) VUC-VOIP = +1 518 882 8647. If you were
reading this in Chrome with the phone number extension, that phone
number would be clickable. Here's that extension:

Google Voice - Google Chrome extension gallery http://vuc.li/dj0zuv

You can call sip:200901 at login.zipdx.com in g722 wideband (or g711)
Jump on IRC #vuc channel on Freenode.net

There are a number of other ways to connect including an iNum and more
SIP URI. Check the site for details on the header of the home page.

For the exact time in your time zone: http://vuc.me/next

Hope to hear you there.

/r