[asterisk-users] incoming call should ring on several dahdi channels

Peter Gelencser peter.gelencser at gov-info.hu
Thu Apr 29 07:56:36 CDT 2010

Hi,

I need a feature from asterisk with dahdi channels, if there is an
incoming call, it should ring on several dahdi channels.

My channels look like:

OFFICE1=DAHDI/13,,rtT
OFFICE2=DAHDI/14,,rtT

If I add this line:

exten => 12345678,1,Dial(${OFFICE1}&{OFFICE2})

only OFFICE1 rings.

If I change it to

exten => 12345678,1,Dial(DAHDI/13&DAHDI/14)

DAHDI/13 and 14 rings together, but I can't add the ,,rtT features (the
biggest problem is the person who picked up the call can't transfer to
another extension)

If anybody have an idea how to solve this problem, please let me know.
Thanks for you help in advance.

Best regards,
Peter Gelencser