[asterisk-users] Dial plan question.

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 13:46:03 CDT 2010

Thanks a lot Jim and Ryan.
It worked with changing the order as you suggested.
--
Few more questions on Dial plan:

use case:
when some one in my pbx calls 100.200, I have translations well defined, Media also (media via asterisk)   --Works.
when some one calls bob, or for any names I am adding Domain and call is been sent to the other party  -- Works, no media...

For the cases when it is talking to the external work,
I want Astersik not to do anything with the SDP/payload.
I want it to send as it is to the external proxy.

How can I achieve this? so that the SDP/payload will not be modified for users talking to the external world.
I want media for those external devices to come Directly   to the users in my pbx.

----
Do
you mean you want

exten => bob,1,Dial(SIP/ext-sip/${EXTEN},20)

You want to call out via sip user
ext-sip to that system's extension bob?
--
Jim Dickenson