[asterisk-users] command-line dialplan "compiler"

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Apr 28 08:44:50 CDT 2010

Hello listers,

                  Still plodding along in the 1.4 tree, though I've started
to dabble in 1.6 land.  Today's adventure involves a 2600 line dialplan. My
friend Google only points me to an antique java script and a bunch of GUI
dialplan creators.  What is out there that will point out dialplan
errors/problems besides just watching the CLI output and trying to figure
out with line out of 90 that my ast_yyerror actually occurred in?

Regards,

Danny Nicholas