[asterisk-users] dialplan

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:18:51 CDT 2010

GotoIf($["${CALLERID}":".*333.*"]?your_extension) (untested)
Something like that (fix variable name to suitable). Check Asterisk regular
expressions.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Expressions#Regularexpressions

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM, wassim darwich <wassimdarwich1 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys:
> i need to set an extension in my dialplan in which it divert calls if the
extension contain specific series ,For example :
> I need to divert calls which contain 3333 to specific  extension (contain
,not start or end with), as i know i should set Gotoif command but i dont
know what to set after that,Any help will be appreciated.