[asterisk-users] dialplan

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Wed Apr 28 08:10:20 CDT 2010

Are talking about something like

exten => _.3333.,1,Noop(Have 3333 in this extension)

There is also this function that can be used to look for sub strings inside a string.

core show function REGEX

  -= Info about function 'REGEX' =-

[Syntax]
REGEX("<regular expression>" <data>)

[Synopsis]
Regular Expression

[Description]
Returns 1 if data matches regular expression, or 0 otherwise.
Please note that the space following the double quotes separating the regex from the data
is optional and if present, is skipped. If a space is desired at the beginning of the data,
then put two spaces there; the second will not be skipped.

--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC