[asterisk-users] Dial plan question.

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Tue Apr 27 21:09:45 CDT 2010

I am not sure what your problem is. You can have a numeric extension dial an alphabetic sip user.

exten => 123,1,Dial(SIP/somename)

The soft phone registers to your box with whatever username you set up.

If your phone can dial alpha then you can have

exten => alpha,1,Dial(SIP/$(EXTEN})

--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com