[asterisk-users] Supporting addressing formats and unsolicited Notify

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 18:32:17 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I am using Asterisk as my pbx talking to a main proxy server.
The main Proxy server is sending unsolicited Notify Messages to the clients after a call is established.

Is there a setting that I can tell Astersik to forward any NTY received from Proxy to be forwarded to the End users?

2) Also Can I have the translation from User at domain to User at domain. ( right Now I am having dail plan as numbers)
Now I want to support soft clients also whose User names are not numbers only but also Alpha numeric character,

I am looking something like:
bob at asterisk.com to be mapped to bob at external.com  what is the config changes :-)

TIA.