[asterisk-users] Manager events & safety

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 05:46:15 CDT 2010

Use simple PHP's telnet classes for AMI.
If you need special security - use Stunnel (SSL tunnel) and iptables
on asterisk side for IP forwarding.

This all is really straight-forward, I doubt you need a tutorial
here.. Both stunnel and PHP Telnet have tutorials on how to accomplish
this. You just need to merge 2 techniques :)

Good luck