[asterisk-users] automatic call with call files

Adolphe Cher-Aime acheraime at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 22:19:46 CDT 2010

Hello asterisk gurus,
                             I'm developping a script that create call files
dynamicly from a database. Here the scenario

script move call file to outgoing dir to place the call
call is  connected to [extension] which contains a playback app.While  line
is ringing, playback is triggered

I want to start playback  file when  call  is  answered to make sure that
called party hears message from beginning. What's is different now. I try
with Wait
and WaitForSilence, nothing is  fixed. Does anybody  know how to fix  that.

Your  help  would be highly appreciated.

Adolphe CHER-AIME
Network Integrator
CCNA, CCNA VOICE, Global VSAT Forum Certified
(509) 3748-3875 / (509) 3449-4280