[asterisk-users] asterisk running @ 100% load doing nothing

Kelvin Chan Kelvin.Chan at positronics.com
Fri Apr 23 14:59:51 CDT 2010

> I opened a ticket about this:
> https://issues.asterisk.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=17217
>
> Remove -c on the init script of asterisk, line 85. Should help.
>
> I was trying it with a xen guest.

Awesome, Thanks.

 [Kelvin Chan]

NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to me by mail if requested. Thank you for your attention and cooperation.