[asterisk-users] Playback all the sound files

Jian Gao jian.gao at sjgeophysics.com
Fri Apr 23 13:02:09 CDT 2010

Thanks for all the help.

For now I am going to use Jim's method - get the wav files to my PC.

Since I don't have wav sound files installed in my * box (we use g729),
so I went to Digium site downloaded the gz sound files. After unzip them
I found there is a "core-sounds-en.txt"  and "extra-sounds-en.txt" that
have all the sounds print put word by word. This is even better for me
as a  non-native English speaker. :)

Cheers,

--
Jian Gao