[asterisk-users] More efficient dial plan for a list of selectiveinbound numbers

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Apr 22 16:10:59 CDT 2010

Use an AGI to do a database lookup and return a value

[custom-inbound]

Exten => s,1,AGI(lookup.agi,${EXTEN})

Exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${AGI_RETURN} = "blah"}?1:2)

I would recommend the built-in database for simplicity, but for hundreds of
numbers you are going to want either a compiled C agi and/or a "real"
database lookup.

  _____