[asterisk-users] Unable to load cdr_adaptive_odbc.so

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Thu Apr 22 01:01:34 CDT 2010

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 17:11:38 Alejandro Recarey wrote:
> Thanks Tilghman, this immediatley solved the problem.
>
> Perhaps a mention in cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf that the res_odbc.so
> module must also be loaded will help newbies like me ;)

In general, it's a good idea to load all modules that are built, unless you
have a specific need to ensure that certain modules are not loaded (such as
on embedded systems).  If you do want to disable modules, disabling them
in 'make menuselect' will ensure that any dependencies of those modules will
also be immediately disabled.  For example, when highlighting
cdr_adaptive_odbc in menuselect, it indicates that res_odbc is a dependency;
disabling res_odbc will also disable cdr_adaptive_odbc, func_odbc, and several
other modules that require res_odbc to function properly.  Consequently,
re-enabling cdr_adaptive_odbc will also re-enable res_odbc.

--
Tilghman Lesher