[asterisk-users] How to record a call in a single file when transfered...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Apr 21 17:30:04 CDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 21:07 -0400, Leif Madsen wrote:

> You could set an inherited channel variable as the first thing you do before
> calling MixMonitor(). Something like:
>
> exten => s,1,Verbose(2,Starting Call Recording)   ; I always start my first
> priority with something innocuous
> exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${EXISTS(${CALL_RECORDED})}]?skip_rec_start)
> exten => s,n,Set(__CALL_RECORDED=1)
> exten => s,n,MixMonitor(${UNIQUEID}.wav,b)
> exten => s,n(skip_rec_start),Verbose(2,Call recording already enabled)
> exten => s,n,...

	Ok.  I got that working now.  The only inconvenience is that I cannot
use the h extension to rename and move the wav file to its final
destination but I am getting around that by running a cron job.  Thank
you very much.

	Another question if I may, with variable inheritance is it possible to
do something like: Set(__CDR(userfield)=${INITIALCID})?  That way I can
follow the call no matter where it is transferred to by having the
original outside callerid in the userfield.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001