[asterisk-users] Unable to load cdr_adaptive_odbc.so

Alejandro Recarey alexrecarey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:22:39 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I am having trouble getting cdr_adaptive_odbc to work.

I have correctly configured the odbc drivers and dsn (I have tested
this by connecting directly using isql). I have also configured
/etc/asterisk/cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf like so:

[test-asterisk]
connection=test-asterisk-odbc
table=cdr

I have tested the ODBC connection test-asterisk-odbc and it works correctly

However when I try to load the module I get the following error:

asterisk*CLI> module load cdr_adaptive_odbc.so
Unable to load module cdr_adaptive_odbc.so
Command 'module load cdr_adaptive_odbc.so ' failed.
[Apr 21 03:17:30] WARNING[4601]: loader.c:427 load_dynamic_module:
Error loading module 'cdr_adaptive_odbc.so':
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_adaptive_odbc.so: undefined symbol:
ast_odbc_request_obj
[Apr 21 03:17:30] WARNING[4601]: loader.c:780 load_resource: Module
'cdr_adaptive_odbc.so' could not be loaded.

I am stumped, has anybody else run into this problem?

Regards,

Alex