[asterisk-users] Voice mail "maxmessage " setting per mail box

Bruce McAlister bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie
Tue Apr 20 09:17:44 CDT 2010

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the tip, although a second instance of asterisk, in our
environment, could very well mean additional hardware to offer this
feature for a select few users. In some cases users want variable
options, leaving 30 minute long VM's, some 10 minutes long, and for the
most part 3 minutes is sufficient. For each defined length of time,
would require a new instance of asterisk to offer the maxmessage setting
requested.

Thanks again for the tip/work around.

Thanks
Bruce