[asterisk-users] Read Timeout

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Apr 20 08:18:58 CDT 2010

Not necessarily the best way, but here's how I handle this type of thing in
1.4.X

macro-screen]

exten => s,1,Wait(0.2)

exten => s,n,Read(ACCEPT|priv-instruct-custom|1)

exten => s,n,GotoIf($[LEN(${ACCEPT})  <  1 ] ?no)

exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${ACCEPT} = 1 ] ?yes:no)

exten => s,n(no),Set(MACRO_RESULT=CONTINUE)

exten => s,n(yes),Wait(0.1)

  _____