[asterisk-users] Evaluating Asterisk

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Apr 19 13:41:49 CDT 2010

Ted,

We've been using Asterisk in-house since 2005, with 100 people
connected. We are a call center, making approx 3000 inbound / outbound
calls per day 6 days a week. We have interfaces to 90 ISDN lines and
SIP providers. We use MOH, voicemail, queues etc etc, and record every
call.

Each agent is managed in realtime by our own custom software which was
written to link our database application to asterisk using sockets and
jabber.

It works really well. We have estimated the savings to the company in
the region of 750,000 UK pounds since inception.

Drop me a line if you want any further info.

Julian