[asterisk-users] Evaluating Asterisk

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:43:52 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Ted Foote <tedf at abscollect.com> wrote:
> I am thinking of moving from a traditional PBX to an asterisk box. Many of
> my leadership group are skeptical of asterisk. So I was hoping to find a
> call center that is currently using this technology that would not mind
> spending some time on a conference call to address some concerns that my
> team has.

You would be welcome to ask questions on our weekly VoIP Users
Conference which begins every Friday at 12 Noon EDT. See details at
http://voipusersconference.org or contact me for more info. Some of
our regulars can address any questions you might have, and they are
independent of Digium, mostly practicing professionals.

Best,