[asterisk-users] AGI, FASTAGI or Windows Voice Server

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Sat Apr 17 17:16:14 CDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Edwin Quijada
<listas_quijada at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Just a shot in the dark, have you tried ExternalIVR?  It was originally
> developed for Unwired Buyer (Ebay), I believe Digium and Unwired Buyer
> teamed up on this one.
>
> This option NO.
>

> Another option would be FastAGI to your windows server.  You write an app
> for the windows box that interacts with the AT&T application and then pipe
> the audio back to your asterisk box somehow.  First thought is app_bridge or
> meetme.
>
> This is the idea just I dont know how to do. You can give any direction to
> start first. I am looking for information about app_bridge
>
> *-------------------------------------------------------*
> *-Edwin Quijada
> *-Developer DataBase king
>
> *-JQ Microsistemas
> *-Soporte PostgreSQL
> *-www.jqmicrosistemas.com
> *-809-849-8087
> *-------------------------------------------------------*

"This option NO." is quite a rude reply when someone is giving you ideas for
free.  Maybe you can say why it is not an option but your response was rude
and makes me not want to help you anymore.

I can tell you are an ESOL by the way you write, so maybe you don't
understand the best way to communicate.

Also, if you tried FTP, then did you not post that first.  What else have
you tried?  Why waste people's time when you have tried things that didn't
work but don't convey them?  Did you try Samba?

As far as app_bridge, there is plenty of documentation, let me waste more of
my time......  http://tinyurl.com/y73mp9s

Sounds like you should pay for the Linux version or paid Asterisk support.

I really appreciate helping you, thanks,
Steve Totaro