[asterisk-users] AGI, FASTAGI or Windows Voice Server

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 12:43:52 CDT 2010

I did using FTP. This is the problem and the solution that I did but doesnt work
1-When the call in to asterisk I play one prompt if this prompt doesnt exist I create it2-In windows I have a program listen on a port waiting for request from asterisk 3- I sent by this socket the text and name for the file4- In windows server create the file and convert to 8khz using sox5- From windows try to copy this file to asterisk using FTP protocol 6- There is no syncronize between AGI script and copy to FTP 7- I did a loop to wait for copy of file to my sound directory but it never happenned because it couldnt create the file 8- if I put off the loop while (!existfile) { } so it can create the file in windows I really dont know why this behaviour
My plan was so simple A server waiting request for asterisk and the copy this file to asterisk to play itbut doesnt work, for this reason i am trying to do everything using FastAgi in a windows server.
*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas

*-Soporte PostgreSQL