[asterisk-users] AGI, FASTAGI or Windows Voice Server

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:59:23 CDT 2010

Hello!
I have developed an IVR using AGI and so far it works great. I'm using Cepstral voices, but now want to use the voices from AT & T that are on a Windows server to be heard best. With cepstral what I do is to generate audio files from shipping and this text I reproduce this method it has worked very well.

Now, try to do the same by creating the audio file in windows with the voices of AT & T, the problem is that there is no way to synchronize the generation of the audio file and step Asterisk to be played, so it occurred to me to use FastAGI to generate all Windows and play in the same window the audio file generated.

We buy Linux licenses for the voices but they are very expensive and already bought windows for another project. How do you think would be the best option?

If you have another idea, please Tell me because I'm getting crazy with this and can not solve.

TIA

Edwin