[asterisk-users] incoming ghost call

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:02:00 CDT 2010

Hello asterisk users...

We are having a little problem in our installation, we are using Asterisk
1.4.21.2 and zaptel 1.4.11 with a Digium TDM410P (3FXO + 1FXS), the problem
is that when we disconnect the line from any of the fxo ports, we receive an
incoming ghost call (using zap/x channel) it rings on the phone but we cant
hear nothing...it's always doing the same everytime we disconnect the lines
from the fxo

We tried with a Sangoma card, and the problem went away, but we must use
this digium card, we've tried with answer/hangup on polarityswitch with all
the options, and we cant make this work ok, what should we do?

Thanks in advance

--
Saludos
Danny Dias