[asterisk-users] Transfer_CONTEXT behaviour

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Apr 15 08:11:28 CDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 13:59 +0100, Steve Davies wrote:
> Let us then assume that the contexts are configured in the config files as:
>     IAX/1234: context=external
>     SIP/100: context=default
>     SIP/101: context=superuser
>     SIP/102: context=local

It's early and my brain hasn't fully engaged this morning, but couldn't
you just do something like "setvar=_TRANSFER_CONTEXT=default" in the
definition of user 100 in sip.conf, and
"setvar=_TRANSFER_CONTEXT=superuser" in the definition of 101, and so
forth?

That way, it would get set on the incoming call from that particular
user, and be inherited by the spawned call.  Am I missing something
obvious?

--
Jared Smith
Digium, Inc.