[asterisk-users] shared lines (sla) with Asterisk 1.4.26, any hints?

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Apr 15 06:18:47 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to setup shared lines with Asterisk 1.4.26 and Snom phones.

It seems that Asterisk works correctly (I get "State:
SLA_TRUNK_STATE_RINGING" from the CLI) but the lamps on the phone are
not blinking even if I setup one function key on my phones as shared
line with number: <sip:line1 at 192.168.0.123> where line1 is my DAHDI/32

Any hints appreciated. :)

Thank you.

Giorgio.

(In attachment an attempt to make SIP/8 and SIP/81(2 snoms) monitor and
use DAHDI/32 channel)